Salvage and Wreck Removal
Solis Marine has a dedicated team of casualty response specialists to cover all aspects of casualty management from small scale salvage operations to large wreck removal projects.
With key bases in the UK, Singapore and Shanghai we are well placed to rapidly respond to incidents anywhere in the world.
Our team has salvage industry experience going back 20 years and includes some of the largest and most politically sensitive salvage and wreck removal projects worldwide.
We have three Members of the SCR Panel at Lloyd’s in addition to experienced naval architects, engineers and support personnel.
- Special Casualty Representative (SCR)
- Salvage and wreck removal management
- Salvage engineering and naval architecture
- Salvage dangers investigation
- Lightering, bunker, cargo removal and storage
- Wreck removal tendering and bid evaluation
- Traffic management systems for wreck removal operations
- Design engineering for complex structural analysis
- Cost monitoring and controlling
- Risk management
- Contract negotiations
- Tow masters and towage approvals