Ports and Harbours
Solis Marine has many years of in-house experience relating to ports and harbours including the operations, infrastructure and unsafe port / berth claims. Our team provides expertise in structural engineering, vessel command, pilotage, the harbour master and all aspects of vessel and port management.
With key bases in the UK, Singapore and Shanghai we are well placed to rapidly respond to incidents anywhere in the world.
- Expert witness
- Unsafe ports and berth investigation
- Fixed and Floating Object Damage (FFOD) investigations
- Berth design and maintenance
- Fendering systems
- Mooring design and analysis
- Analysis of vessel behaviour alongside
- Navigation, passage planning and port transit reviews
- Traffic analysis using AIS data
- Structural engineering and fatigue analysis of structures
- Pilotage and manoeuvring issues
- Groundings and collisions in port approaches and channels